Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 55 - A Zoo of a Time

Well things are looking up it seems. I mean that it's looking up for our investigators. 김문종 and his wife may have a child after all. I can't remember if this is new or old news. However I'm still excited about it. They went to the hospital saturday to start the counseling and to get things started. It seems as though she’s been sick ever since then. I think that they are happy though. Also we had some surprises this week. 오영진 is one of the new people we've been meeting with. And for someone without any religion he seems to be doing awesome. He prayed for us once and after he did, he told us that it brought him peace and a good feeling inside. The next time we met with him, he started us out with a prayer. He seems to be so open and willing to listen but sometimes I wonder what is going on in his head since he is always so quiet. Also there is this woman named 김초훈. She is a very religious woman and has a strong desire to follow Jesus Christ. The best part is she is unlike most of the people I've meet who are strong in religion, she hasn't chosen one that she wants to be a full part of as of yet. She is reading the Book of Mormon and says that she could see how it could be from God. All is well with her, we are meeting today and we will see how she feels about things.      

So you got a letter about me being a Senior wahoo... not much of a difference yet since I still have the same companion, Area, everything, besides a lot of stress from pass off.  Which leads me to the next thing I want to talk about? Right now it's too hard to cook since it costs $1.05 just to get to our area and to come back would cost the same plus more to get back to our area. So normally we spend most of our time at the church and we eat most of our meals out or with members, which I say is one of the many differences between us and those who serve in the states. We only take care of one ward. So it is nice since we can learn the names of our members and get to know them personally.     

 Well this week was so exciting, so much has happened. Also this Saturday we went hiking with 김문종. I was a little upset that he took us and left his wife at home. But I'm also glad that we were able to go in the first place. We saw so many things. Like an old fortune tellers place, many grave sites and a castle. Also we learned about the SE prayer rock piles. Plus today we went to the zoo. It was so much fun. Well I'll try sending the photos. I love you. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment