Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 8 - Mostly Complaints - snail mail

Hi Mom,

So here it goes for a second try.  I love you Mom.  Life is ok & I still love it here, but the changes stink.  I feel so much more tired now & I feel like we went from the best of times to the worst.  It’s crazy on PDay with the temple time at 6:50 am.  I feel sleepy all day & sometimes I drift off.  So today was particularly difficult.  My email sucked, I’m sorry.  You see some “Elders”, like my companion; have been abusing their computer time.  When we do TALL  (it’s a language program) they have been finding ways to get on the internet.  STUPID, right !!  So they’ve been blocking every way possible so far to stop them.  Also the way to email/write longer is totally gone.  I think that if I go to the LDS.org site then at the top is tools, from here you can open up from the menu, I think it appears as “notes”.  If you click there it will take you to a log in page. If I write here then I can paste it to my email.  Ok then there was a lot of questions I’ve had about the schedule & when we are going to do things.  Uggh !!  My companion is so greedy & selfish.  I wish he would think before he acted.  He left me again so he could drop off his mail.  Sometimes I wish he was home.  It’s hard to love him & think about his needs when he doesn’t care.  That’s exactly how you feel with me sometimes huh?  I love you.  So for another example about how he was last week & this week.  So it was cold, the weather here is awful & we weren’t going back to the RH, the place where we sleep, so I asked Elder Hatch & Cutler if they could grab him a jacket.  Like I said before he’s from Texas, so it’s cold for him.  I thought it was nice to think about him.  OK now it’s my turn to need something, I forgot my camera, again, since I don’t use it every day & I asked if we could run to the RH & pick it up before we went on a temple walk.  NOPE !  It couldn’t happen.  Also yesterday it was too hard to allow me to go to make an appointment to get a hair cut.  It’s out of control, my hair that is.  Then at the end of the day he asks, “So did you make an appointment?”  Ugggghhhh !!    A Package for Me !!!
I hope it’s not the one I sent or Elder Hales.  I sent his at the same time as yours because he left before he could pick some pictures up.  So he asked if anyone would send them for him,  I was the only one willing to do it.  Seriously, I was waiting for someone else, more responsible or reliable, to offer.  He almost left before I said that I would so it for him.  It made me feel good to do that.  Another thing that happened was that for an activity to learn directions, we imagined that one person was a taxi driver (택시 운전사)
& the other gave him directions to go.  It was fun but it got a little out of hand.  I know directions now,  쑥으로   꺾어주싶서요  or  오른  .  .  .  .  Also during this week & last we started working with a progressing investigator  (구도자).  Ours is the hardest because he doesn’t speak to us & if we ask questions the answer is always the same  (조금)  very little.  Sometimes it doesn’t even fit the question,  like this one.  “What did you read in the Book of Mormon?”  answer “  Ummm . . . 조금”   It makes me laugh inside but my companion hates it so much.  This week was better for our  구도자  / investigator.  His answers were better.  Some of these things are in the online journal.  So how was that letter?  I love it & it shows more than the others.  So I’m so excited for the package, but it scares me to think that it’s only a returned one, since the address was unclear.  Oh no !! it just a cured to me that, oh no, you have a tape recorder.  So I love you & I miss you.  It was so hard to write this letter, but it was worth it.  I love you, this letter was for you Mom.  Please write, if only to tell me what could be better.  I love you, I’ll try harder.
Hi Mom
I got the package  & I loved it ! ! !  I did know why you were not writing.  I wish you well & I hope you get better soon.  I didn’t know you were sick.  In my next letter I’ll explain what happened.  I haven’t got anything for a long time.  It’s nice to know that Stephen is doing so well with his tests, but it’s sad that your behing with the house.  So what’s going on? My companion is really getting to me.  He’s been on my nerves lately.  I love you mom.
 
서정항니다    MW

Stephen,  I Miss You,

Hi Stephen how are you?  I love you & the picture you sent was awesome. W*P this is the sign of our family.  Why?  It’s fun.  Some Elders say that they could see our family being SPYS.  It makes me laugh.  Yah, our last name is an acronym for   World’s  Emergency  Saving  Tactical  And  Resource  Program.  Well Stephen I hope you are doing good in school.  Are you almost done?  I loved your picture.  I hope you believe in your self.  Keep writing too.  Bye for now.


Hanna  &  Rhylie,

Sorry for the combined letter.  I fell asleep & got nothing done.  So Hanna is Chaplain doing well ?   He was sick the week before & I’m wondering if he’s ok.  As for me I’m great.  I feel fine & I’m learning so much, but not enough.  I feel like I can’t say what I want to.  Most days are long & hard, yet others are short & hard.  I feel almost overwhelmed, but I get by.  I’m working on memorizing  20 words a day.  I do but than I forget them by the next week.  Well then how are you & what is going on?  It seems like nothing is happening.  Did you get my card Rhylie?  I didn’t get a card for you Hanna.  So it will have to come next week.  I love you both & miss you. 

서정항니다    MW

No comments:

Post a Comment