Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 11 - First Week in Korea

Hi, how are you at home. its been a long it since I've 
talked to you.I'm doing great here. I'm in the 안양 
(anyang) zone 금천이 (gumchon 2)district. yah, its been 
so exciting. so we arrived around 10pm in Korea
( 8am in the Usa i think) we then went to the mission 
presidents house to sleep. it was a rough flight, the 
first plane ride was great and comfortable. during that 
time one of the Koreans went to all the other missionaries 
and had them watch Tangled. It felt weird to watch it
but, it made the ride seem quicker. if you haven't seen
it yet, i would say that its much better than the 
commercials made it. Ok, so we arrived in japan early 
and we had nothing to do. we tried contacting but most
everyone was Japaneses. by the time our plane arrived I
was tired. we got on at the last, almost, i was looking
for my companion with elder Boyer (he was looking for 
his companion who ran off with my companion). the plane
was small and pack. i almost had to take my luggage off
and pay for it as and extra bag (one of the flight 
attendants told me this), but another flight attendant
found room for my stuff while the other told him that 
there was no room... So the next day we went to a meeting
with our new companions. mine new companion is great, but
we have one problem... that is he is a native Korean and 
doesn't speak that much English and I can't speak much
Korean. he's awesome though. 
he's name is 배형수 (bea hyoeung su). we 전도ed (contacted) 
then went to teach English, no one showed up. i meet the
bishop that day in a meeting, so i didn't call him. i think
that the face to face was better. the next day we 전도
(contacted) all day almost. also we baked cookies... 
We are not cooks... Please send easy recipes that
use the metric system. oh no im out of time. i love you 
and misss you. please write me soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment