Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 12 - All is well

Sorry today was weird.  It was temple day for us so we are there. Pday is normally on Monday or Sunday 

night in the US. To write better emails I’ve been keeping a journal to remember what I did during the week.

so this week was rough a lot of cancels and a lot of 전도. oh that means contacting... so the best thing that

has happened this week is our two new investigators who we meet. We were only going to or planed to meet

김지열  (Gimjiyeol ) but he brought his friend with him. I thought that the lesson wasn't going anywhere at 

the time, until we changed rooms.  We were at the church at this time, and they settled down and listened to 

our lesson. I had no idea what was going on and I tried my hardest to listen. we taught the plan of salvation 

and about the book of moron. I shared my testimony the best I could and my companion helped them 

understand what I said. Yeah it went great. Oh also I went and did service by making screens for others. The 

person invited us to dinner. Ya, it was great and so weird. The food was great and they were so nice to us. I 

think they really liked us because they invited us to help the next day and have dinner. Which was good 

because I didn't buy enough food for the week and I was low. Wow so many blessings this week with food. 

Members give us food when we visit some times. So... as for our original investigator, who is he? I don't 

know... I’ve never seen him before, oh well. So I'm doing great, I love you and I have to go. Right now, I’m 

in a store and we have to leave. Next week will be better. 

love you bye. Oh i sent a package it should be there friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment