Thursday, June 30, 2011

Week 13 - Very enjoyable - Snail mail

Hey, It's me . . . .  Elder Westarp,
I love Mom and I hope things are going well at home.  Oh no. . .  sounds like you had some trouble with the flooring.  The email for the week I wrote this was TOO short,  SORRY !!  It was a packed day.  Y ?
The temple took most of the day and we weren't on our area.  I LOVE U thou.  Korea is getting Hot and people are stopping less and less, But I'm fine.  I love the members here and I think they like me !?!  So far I've learned two things or three of what they think of me.  One,  I (supposedly) look like Kevin  (from the movie Home Alone).   That was a shock to me !  Two,  I look very young . . .   I did see how it could be true, until I met  ummm ....  
밖 채 혁  bakk chae hyeog ,   who is 12 years old in Korea or 10  (actually).  How that works is, that when u r born you are one years old.  Then on New Years, is the day  "EVERYONE" is one year older.  So in Korea I'm 21.  The point I'm getting to is that  밖 채 혁  looks older than Stephen, who would be the same age, like two or more years.  WOW . . . .   Oh I might write or by then have written this.  But Today on the train ride home a drunk started talking to me,  It was WEIRD !  I had no idea what he was saying until later on, afterward.  He thought we were 
재덥's   Jehovah Witnesses,  and that I was handsome & then he saluted me.  Well Mom I have more time to email you.  But this last email, on the 27th is the last short email.  Since I will have a draft for the President.  I  LOVE U  Soooooooooooo  Much  &  Miss you too.
                                 
                                                             (see back)


Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug
Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug
Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug
Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug
Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug
Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug
Love you Mom,  Hug      Love you Mom,  Hug          Love you Mom,  Hug


I used to say it every day.  Why I stopped !?!
I never knew.
But in my heart I always knew . . .
You said it Too.
And as I grew I thought you knew,
I love you.
So I just shy-ed away
It wasn't cool . . . .
But memories all fade
and I can't remember that Dreadful Day . . . .
I forgot to say  . . .
     I Love You Mom !

 There is one for every day I've been in Korea,
A :  I Love You Mom     And A HUG  . . .

I do & it was a long time that I forgot to tell you that
I LOVE YOU.



Dad,
How are you?  I know you are very busy trying to support our family.
So, I'm writing to say . . .  I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH & I MISS YOU.
& I know you love me too. . . . .   I'm  learning two BIG  lessons out here.
How important families are and how expensive things are.  Especially
food !! "HEAR THAT OTHER KIDS IN THE FAMILY."  WOW 
I can't believe how good of a shopper Mom is.  I've spent  103,540 won
($97 US) this month & It's not over.  Plus rent & everything else. Wow.
You & Mom did a great job living the best you could.  How you did it,
I don't know.  But Thank You.  I realize now why we couldn't go or do
things like other families. Well I love you & tell Mom I love her too.
Bye Dad




Hanna,
Love you.  Sounds like u have a good chance for that job.  I'm sorry I didn't read your whole email.  I was in a hurry to get back home.  I will pray 4 u until I hear u got the job.  I still pray 4 the house everyday.  Sounds like it's almost done.  YAH  !!  Pday is ending soon.  So I'll stop for now.  Whoooh, you are so lucky Hanna.  Learn from this,  how to work & the value of money.  You need so much to live on in this world & so the quicker one can learn the value of money, the better.  I feel bad now that I'm a burden on the family.  I wish did work, then I would be ready for this.  It's hard work, it's like being in school & having a full time job &  I'm behind on my studies.  The only thing I pray for myself, is that I will do my best & I know the Lord will make up for the rest.  I love you Hanna & I know how Bright you r.  I've always been jealous of how bright you R & how you do everything with full effort.  I regret not trying or really trying.  But I can't change the past, so I'll be ready to take a chance to change my future.
Love you,  Bye
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Rhylie,
How are you ? .....  EMAIL ok, School is done & you can email me at least once a week for five or even three minutes.  Please . .   ok.  Well I read your 1st, for me, letter.  I kept it.  Which reminds me, Did I mail Stephens or Daelins letters?  If so I want them back.  If not, I think the MTC ZL will throw them out.  I caught them trying to throw away a few of my things.  Why !?!  I don't know.  Sorry Rhylie, this is your letter.  I forgot & write to everyone sometimes .  Well then   Rhylie,  I love you & miss you . . . . Bye
Hug,  for the poor letter I wrote.
Here's a hug from across the world.

Hey Stephen,

I love you so much.  I hope that when I get back that UR still you.  I hope we can do tons of stuff together in
2 years minus umm 2 to 3 months.  Keep busy & stay creative.  Your ideas are awesome.  I love your drawings,  so good.  Don't think that they aren't good,  because the more you do something the better you
R at it.  So  DRAW ! !
Love you,  Elder Westarp
Daelin !

Top Secret Y :  I found the sane people. 

FACT #1, The Food.  So my companion is Korean & I know
that when he eats, he EATS !  We eat cereal some mornings
& when we do, I take an average size bowl, but he takes this
HUGE ONE. You could easily fit your head in it.  I start first,
then when I’m half done, he starts & finishes BEFORE me!     

FACT #2 ,  The Old Man.  One day while I was
전도  - ing , contacting, I saw him. A little old man with a WAY
Huge Heavy wagon. He moved it like it was nothing.

FACT #3,  Proud People  (the good kind)
They have honor & Respect.  Show who you are with these
2 things.  It’s Very Big Here.

Communication stop . . . . . .

Well long time with no word.  How are things in our city
of Portage.  Tell Ben & Mindee HI for me.  Writing them is on
my to do list.  So much has happened.  The . . . .  Pdays over  . . .
the last few weeks & it’s flying by.  2 years is going to come & go
like “THAT”.  Well I have accepted your future challenges,
so be ready !

See you in 2,  Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment