Thursday, June 30, 2011

Week 13 - Rainy Email

Well I've been doing great, but there is so much rain  
and the worst...  My umbrella broke. I used it 3 times,
and today it is totally useless. Luckily, we have a 
few at our home. Besides that I'm ok. Our investigators
are struggling and don't want to be baptized yet, 
they’ve been taught all the lessons. We are trying to 
show we care about them and I think they like us, 
since they keep meeting. One even called yesterday 
to meet. He didn't show up but later he called to 
explain why. I love it here and the people are 
friendly. So far I've had many meals with members. 
A few times they asked us over and other times we 
drop by to give them cookies, which are getting 
better and better. I'll try to keep my eyes open
today to see what is available in the store. 
I love you and hope you can finish the house. 
It's so good that the date changed. bye love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment