Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Korean Cartoon by Micah (READ THE EXPLANATION BELOW)

Panel #1  -   Title  “  I’m in Korea  ”

Panel #2  -   Me &  my Companion (unseen)  running for the bus. 

Panel  #3  -  Me &  my Companion on the bus heading to a members
                              home.

Panel  #4  -  We arrive at the members apartment.  Very tall compared to
                                    anything in Tremonton

Panel  #5  -  We are “Heart Attacking”  the members doors, but it has
                         been done before so we took off the old ones first.

Panel  #6  -  Just expressing how happy it made me.

Panel  #7  -  Here I am “jeondo-ing”  or contacting.  I’m saying
                      “annyeonghaseyo”   which means – Hello -

Panel  #8  -   I’m trying to shake peoples hands. 

Panel  #9  -  This is an old man that I’m trying to talk to.  He
                      doesn’t  have time to talk.

Panel  #10  -   Me trying again to say – Hello – the guy is very
                             surprised

Panel  #11  -   I’m scared here because I don’t know what he
                            is saying in Korean, he is upset.

Panel  #12  -    It turned out to be a minister who we meet while
                           contacting.  So I politely leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment