Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week 14 - Please Pray email

Family
 
Hi, things are great here in Korea. I Love it and it 
has been interesting lately. We had two investigators, 
but we dropped one on Saturday,김지열 (kim Gee Yourle). 
Yah, it was sad but both he and I don't understand why,
or in his case that, he was dropped. Sunday afternoon 
he called saying he wanted to meet us. We said no, 
that we couldn't meet him then, we were at least twenty 
minutes away from the church, which is where we meet. 
We asked if Tuesday would work so, who knows what is 
going to happen. Our other investigator is not ready yet. 
AHHHH!! He is so close! He's been taught all the lessons 
and just needs to be baptized. If you could pray for him 
that would be great. His name is Son Seung Gu. He said he 
feels like he can keep all the commandments but what if 
he breaks them. We tried to tell him that it was ok and 
that he could repent. I feel he needs to be shown care 
and that his family can help him. They are members... 
well I love you and miss you. It sounds like the house is
going great. I'm sending the pictures today and two of the 
comics. Last week I was unable to send it. I'll also try 
and see if I can get an account today. Yah it’s been really 
rainy here and I've been soaked twice. But other than those 
two times I've been dry.  Love you and miss you. Oh, and I 
think I’ve eaten dog. I’m not sure but my companion loves 
to tell me what I eat. This one time we were at a member’s
house and he tried to tell me what I was eating. I didn't 
understand what he said, but he made barking noises after 
that. So Who knows? I did not want to find out. love and bye...

Elder Westarp

No comments:

Post a Comment