Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 15 - Going Good (7-10-11 Email)

Wow!! Things are going good here. The whether hasn't been
too rainy. The only sad thing is Kim Jee Yeolr. We are not 
visiting him for awhile. He wasn't ready yet, but we are
waiting to see if he changes his attitude. But on the other
hand we have two new investigators. Yah I don't know if I
told you yet. But one seem good, almost golden. Ya, He says 
he is looking for God and wants to know if he exists. The 
other is a friend of the sister of 박다술 Pac Da Sur . She 
came to church this Sunday. We hope she liked going to 
church. So a story I liked. I shared it with Hanna too, but
it's my biggest miracle so far. Wednesday is when the miracle
happened. The zone leader was in Kum Chon and we were 
contacting people on our way home. We meet this man and 
started talking to him, I gave him a flyer and then he 
asked a question. I didn't understand what he said, but I
began to talk about the Book of Mormon. later the district 
leader told me that he ask, "is this the New Testament?". 
I answered his question!! It was enjoyable. Oh, question,  
what is Hmart? I'm trying to become a member at "Home Plus"
though. I couldn't last week, my companion couldn't 
understand me and I couldn't ask for myself. But high hopes
for today. I still have vitamins, I take them everyday. 
I even made a sign to remind me to take one. I sent 
pictures last week with the broken umbrella picture. It was
hard getting a good picture. I had help and even then I got
poor pictures. I have better ones though. I love you Mom, 
Oh tell everyone I love them and I haven't received your
package yet.
love and miss you. 
 
 
Hey Rhylie,
 Sounds like you are doing great. That's good to know...
um things here are great, the rain has only been a small amount
or none. Wow!! Drivers  Ed  huh, well don't worry to much about that.
The more you practice something, the better you get at it. I hit a bump
or road block for now in Korean. Ya, O and EO. They sound alike
and it is hard to tell which is which. Well I love you Rhylie
Enjoy the package on Wednesday. There's a surprise.


Hanna,
Well that made me laugh. But it's good to hear that you will get a job
soon. Things in Korea are great, I love it. The rain hasn't been bad this
week and the ward members are feeding us pretty well. Keep cheerful
Hanna. Sad faces don't brighten the day. Um, I've been trying to think
of a good story. Oh, so Wednesday a miracle happened. The zone
leader was in Kum Chon and we were contacting people on our way
home. We meet this man and started talking to him.  I gave him a flyer
and then he asked a question.  I didn't understand what he said, but I
began to talk about the Book of Mormon.  Later the district leader told
me that he asked, "Is this the New Testiment?"  I  answered his question.
Well  Hanna love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment