Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 16 - On the Down Low Email

Hi Mom ,  it's me.
Wow that's sad that you feel that way. Things here have been rough too. We've lost all but one investigator, 손승교.   He has been with us the whole time plus more.   He  is still afraid that he can't keep the commandments. Why? I do not know. He goes to church most every week.  Reads daily and prays.  He's been so close for so long it's sad.   I want to help him understand that he can do it.   He will have the help of his wife and friends, who are members. Thank you for your prayers. This week has been tough, but fun.  We didn't do much but it was a learning experience. I went on splits for two days with Elder Rife and Dooley.  We went to Anyang (안양).  It was my first time to go and  do 까까호호 or going door to door.  We took a video too, of us while we did it. Um it may go on Elder Rifes Blog.  Wait for it....
Saving Seoul or something close to that. Ah, transfers are coming and my companion is worried, he wouldn't admit it though. 손승교 is the father of one of his friends and he really wants him to get baptized. If he goes, he can't do that.   Sad. Well then I love you mom and hope things go better this week. 
love bye.  Elder Westarp

2nd email  -  Mom, Ok ,Got your emails. Story Time: So Wednesday I went with Elders Rife and Dooley. No this was Thursday... We were 까까호호ing  (door to door). We had little success talking to people. It was my turn to knock at the next door.  We got there and tried our best to prepare to get in.  Hello, but in Korean, came from the door. I answered back, and this little old lady appeared from inside. I began to speak when. slam!  The door shut. It was so quick none of us really knew what happened. It was funny since it was me, "the greeny who had knocked at the door". Ah it was funnier that day. We got a video of it though. The End.
Love you MOM. Thought I wrote Twice. Oh Package did not come !! :(

Hanna, 
First, Tell Mom "NO Package" since i believe Rhylie will forget. OK, Yeah !!  you got the job. This new experience will be great for you. Work hard , be quick and people will think of you when a new opportunity comes. AHHHH! Korean is messing with my head I can't spell.  Well good luck at your job. love you bye.
Hi Rhylie,
Oh no get off the street...AH...CRASH. ha ha ha. No you'll do great and better than you think. If I could pass, you can too. Wow time flies by so quickly and I can't believe whats going on and what has happened. Oh' before I forget. No pack!?! It hasn't come yet so I can't send anything home yet. Tell Mom if I forget. Well sorry about the story I had written you already when it came to me. Sounds like you are going to have alot of fun this week. Good luck. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment