Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 15 - Snail Mail (7-14-11) inc. cartoon #3

Cartoon #3

Mom,
I love you Mom.I can't wait until I get your surprise !  I am doing great here.  Last week was crazy.  I hope you like your comics this week.  Sorry I missed two weeks.  It will be forever when you get this.  That's OH, ! thinking faster than I can write.  SPLITS !  I missed sending you a letter because of it.  We send them on Tuesday to take less time from our PDay.  Well Happy 4th of July *** BANG*** !!  I'm eating well & I hope to hear from you soon.  Sounds like the house is going well.  Love you Mom.  Thank you for all your care & love.  You do so much for me & you have helped so many people, for some that you don't even know, 3 other Elders so far.  Yah, it surprises me to see how other Missionaries can be unprepared for simple things that seem necessary.  Well Thank you.


A letter came for Dad too, but I can't find it.  I will post it once it's found.

Hanna,
Hi Hanna, How are you doing?   I hope you are not too bummed out.  That is rough.  I'm praying for you Hanna.  I hope you get that new job that you applied for.  If not,  praying for another.  I hope my gift brightened your day.  (Card and Hello Kitty stickers & Korean candy)  Lots of hugs from Korea.  Life is hard but we know if we endure, we will receive the best reward..  Don't worry too much.  You are smart & you can do alot.  My prayers are with you.  Love you Hanna.

Rhylie,
Smile !!  That's what I'm hearing from you.  Yes . . . .  3 weeks is all.  Yikes . . . .   Mom & Dad must be trilled.  HA  HA  HA  I'm thinking that you and Hanna shared the stickers.  HA HA HA  Hello Kitty.  It was so weird buying them.  I laughed inside the whole time.  Aw,  It's good to hear things are good.  So Tennis Queen,  practice is betting you down.  GOOD !!  Work hard & you will do great during this year of school.  I can't believe it's almost over.  Summer Break, it seems like it just started.  Love you lots Rhylie & miss you too.  Hugs from Korea.
Stephen,
I love you.  How are you buddy??  I think you will like last weeks letter.  Yah ! Korea is awesome, & I love being here.  Oh I keep forgetting.  I did I send your picture home??  If so, please send it to me again & if not I'm sorry, it was the coolest picture.  Please send another.  Time is flying bye.  It's going to be over before we know it.  Love you Stephen.

No comments:

Post a Comment