Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 14 - Snail Mail

Hi Mom,
Rain, Rain and More Rain.  My umbrella only lasting 3 uses is NOT good.
First time it worked great, but the second time "Crack !!!!" snap !!!  I
opened it & it broke.  Ahhh!! What a waste of money ...   Thankfully we
had 3 more at home that I can use.  But I'm good.  Last week I had no
time to draw, but I'll try & do it often.  Right now we are at a group thing,
playing PING PONG...  I might not have time to write everyone, so  "HI".

I'm doing great.  The rainy season is coming & I'm drowning in puddles.
My shoes R soaked, but I'm happy.  People still listen to us.  If they didn't,
I think then it would be sad. A member left for the MTC today.
박다술  ...  "Pac Da Sur "     Love you Mom


Korean Cartoon #2   by  Elder Micah Westarp

No comments:

Post a Comment