Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 60 - At a lose for words :P

Hey it's me again. How are you all doing at home? It seems like only two days ago I called home and all. And now another week has flown by. Time hardly stays still enough for me to think. Like this Sunday some guy walked into our church and we talked to him for awhile. Our members didn't really help much. They forced this poor man into this room and also sat us down to started teaching. I feel like they think that we are little preaching robots. Fortunately the guy was nice about it and all. However he told us that he would think about coming to church again and if he did he'd give us his phone number. The ward members weren't happy about that. They want many members without any effort at all. Every day this ward reminds how important is to treat people like they genuinely matter. Otherwise they never come back. On the bright side, we are meeting with a good amount of people. They don't all seem to have interest in the gospel though, but I know that that can change. This one woman we are meeting used to be just interested in English but now she wants to find peace through the gospel. She is very timid right now and she's unsure if she wants to act on it yet. I guess life is just a test of time. But I'm so grateful for the people who meet with use. I also understand their concerned thoughts about us a bit clearer. Foreigners are so scary and now I have forgotten how to function when speaking English. I can't even say hello anymore. I'm so weird out here. And now I have a mixed vocabulary of Korean sounding English and a few Korean words. Ahh, I just hope that’s a good thing and means I’m learning the language. Anyways, I still love it here it's the best. And I feel that this is something that will be helping me more than I will be helping others around me.

So I hope that you are having a good time with grandma and grandpa. Please tell them that I love them and hello. Well, I guess I'll try to explain this week. Hum... Well it was good and I'm probably 20 pounds heavier... just a joke. We have been feed really good this week. So many, I don't know how to call it in English maybe dinner appointment? ( 식사's ) Almost every single day we had someone feed us. It is the best!!! Well just to let you know so you won’t worry, I'm all healthy and all is good. I got to go, I love you bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment