Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 61 - I'm Okay, everythings okay !!


If you are following Micah's emails ,  I apologize for not keeping up with it.  Here are his last 7.

5/29/12

Hello Mom,
Sorry for not telling you sooner that I was not going to be able to write you until Tuesday, here. There was a surprise holiday that came up, Buddha's Birthday. So I've been doing okay and not much has seemed to happen. A lot of our appointments cancelled or were changed several times. Yet we still found many people to teach some how. I was grateful for that. It almost seemed like we were going to have no one to teach, but a few times some one would call and ask if we had time to meet. So there is nothing that  I can complain about. As for Kim Moon Jong, I have no idea what he's going to do and how he plans on doing it. He still wants to move to a foreign company, but his chances seem to be very slim right now. Anyway that's not the important thing right now what is important is that he still wants to be baptized, but he won't set a date.  He's driving me crazy...grah... I really hope that he starts taking the gospel and receiving baptism more seriously.  The best thing we got out of him, as for an answer, was," um... June maybe..." It's been on my mind lately that we need to show him that we are serious about this and that we need to back away and let him choose if he wants to do this or not. It's been hard for me to know what his thoughts are and what is our friendship. I didn't know how much friendship can influence Koreans. I've been told that some companies make deals just because they have this  “Jung”   built between them. And now I know that it's true. I feel a little overwhelmed with how much he has given me. A stylish expensive tie, along with two handkerchiefs and He has taken me so many places. I feel really sick about it and I know that it's not bad but I just want him to know that what we are offering is something worth not waiting for. Well I still care for him and his wife and hopeful they'll come around.

   For you, it seems that you are doing good.  The puppy, the cute baby goats, and May be a new Job... Still praying for you. well we only have one computer and many appointments today. I love you... Sorry it's so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment