Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 66 - RRrrrr it happened again !!


Well what I wrote before was that is that I'm doing good and my week
was great. We meet a few people on the street who were nice. Some kid
we meet wanted to come to church this week, but he wasn't able to make
it. He had trouble understanding the directions that we gave him. Also
the time that church began was difficult for him to attend and our
building didn't have an elevator, he was in a wheelchair. Then Sunday
evening we meet someone who had meet other missionaries before. He wants
to meet today but I feel a little hesitant since he is an Elder of 
another Church. He seemed nice enough when we meet yesterday.
 
  Well I'm sorry about this email, this computer deleted the first one
I wrote. ㅠㅠ  It sounds like this week had a little excitement for you.
I've been doing my best out here. The house has been getting better.
We have less unwanted guests in our house and it's been a cool week.
The temperature has quickly risen this past week and the rainy season
has just started. But I'm doing fine and I still don't absolutely need
anything yet. I love you and hope you are doing well. Miss you and pray
for you...
 
bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment