Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 65 - New Area / Super Ward


Hello again,

   It seems to me that it hasn't been long since the last time 
I wrote you. There have been a few changes since last week. I'm 
now in my new area and have a new companion. We're working in 
the 失害 ward, but I still have no clue of where it is in Korea. 
My new companions name is Elder Cobabe, and he is from somewhere 
in California near Los Angeles. He seems to be a good companion 
and we also have some interesting thing in common. Like how we 
both played the Saxophone... I can't remember the other things 
that came up.

Well this new area I'm in is pretty good and all. Start with the 
ward, which is super friendly and was very welcoming this Sunday. 
Also this area has several investigators. They are all fairly new, 
so it should not be hard for them to accept me. I'm glad that I 
have this chance to be in a new area, But I'm still feeling a 
little lost and far from home. At least for now, anyways. It hasn't 
been too hard though. I guess the only thing sad about this is the 
house. I have never seen so many bugs inside a house. Every night 
this week we've come home to find the floor covered in bugs. But 
it seems that the problem can go away if we try harder to be more 
clean and make sure to always wash the dishes after we eat. I'm not 
to used to the idea of living in such an unclean home. That is 
thanks to you^^. I can't wait until I'm in a home that feels like 
it's clean, that's one of the things I've missed the most so far. 
All I hope is that we'll be able to get it all clean and fresh.  
So it's been fun so far but it seems like there will be tons
of work for me to do in the future. This coming week we have every
night filled. It's going to be crazy.
  
It seems that the weather there is getting pretty hot. I know 
how it kind of feels. For the past two weeks it's been unpleasant 
and the rainy season hasn't even started yet. I'm all excited about 
that. But I'm glad to know that home is doing all right and all 
seems to be well. Has Stephen done anything lately or is he still 
sitting on the couch? ぞぞぞ! Tell him that I said that "You'll be 
big pudgy ball when I get back and that wouldn't be any fun for any 
of us." Well I've been keeping you in my prayers and I'm praying 
that my family will still be there when I get back. I'll make sure 
to write you more next week. I love you and miss you. Oh For some 
of your questions... Yes I've been taking vitamins, that is thanks 
to Kim Moon Jong. He bought us some for our health, But it's only 
vitamin-C. So I'll need to look for the others some where else. 
My shoes are ok... They are holding up alright. My last companions 
name was Elder Warren.

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment