Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 63 - A First Try & a Retry

First email
 
Well it seems that your week was pretty hard and very crazy. And all of it seemed to have occurred on the same week. That is a lot to take in at once. I hope that your next week will be better. Also it was sad to hear about you not getting the job, but I know that you can find one. Our week seemed so slow but turned out to one of the best weeks I've had this whole transfers. We saw so many miracles as our phone was going off like mad. We had several people call us wanting to meet this next, which makes our schedule full. And Kim Moon Jong is alright but he still doesn't trust my companion so that has us a little worried. But for better news there is this new family that has been coming out to church. They have attended many times and are looking for a religion. There is a Mother and her two kids, a son and a daughter. They started coming with a friend of hers who is a member, about two transfers ago, but we only have been able to talk to her the past three weeks.

So other than that not much has happened. The weather is getting hotter and hotter each day and the sun gets up earlier and earlier. But I'm glad to see so much happen this week, even though my email is so short. I think my writing is out of shape. Right now everything is good and the only thing that worries me,  is that... well that is a selfish thought, forget it. Well I've been worried for you and everyone else. But it seems that every one is still a live.
I love you mom and miss you

Second email

Hey Mom,

 I wanted to write you more but I've gotten so lazy at writing I can't think of anything to write about this 
week. I've been doing well and I finally finished writing a letter for you and I sent it along with an old 
one I found. It still isn't as much as I need to send. It sounds like you are having an extremely stressful 
time right now and that you need a little help. I know that I can't do much from across the world, but 
the things that I can do, I have done with quality. So here is for a second try. This week was rough for 
the both of us and I know that I have the better deal. So I love you and pray that God will give the
strength so need to overcome the hard times. Then pray that you get a break now and then.
  
Right now a have few worries and they all point to Kim Moon Jong. He is a great person and has a 
Strong desire to change his life. But he’s driving me up the wall with his mistrust. He see’s me a lot 
as the help he needs to get and I go out of my way a little more since we are such good friends. So he 
doesn't see my companion as much and now he doesn't know if he wants to meet with him at all.  I know
that I worry too much but I'll worry until the day I know he and his wife are sealed in the temple. I don't 
have any doubt that he'll join the church and be baptized someday.  But I think until then I'll worry for him.

On A brighter side of things so many miracles have happened this week. All this week we've had many
people calling and asking to meet. It was surprising... I thought I was in Utah or something. Also this
was the best week we've had the whole transfer even though by the looks of it, it should have been the 
worst. But God helped us see success even when we could not see it ourselves. Also we now have two
families we are teaching. One mainly english and the other only the gospel. This lady we've been teaching 
the past two weeks decided that her children needed religion in their lives to grow up to be better people. 
So she talked to one of her friends, who is a member in our ward about that. So she started coming 
from about February. However she was shy and only came once in a while and only stayed for about 
half of sacrament. But now she has been coming every single week and has a strong desire to learn more. 
She also brings two children, a son who is twelve and a daughter about seven or six. With this family 
I've been able to see the best of our ward. They are so friendly and inviting that I feel that is what every 
new person needs when they walk into the doors.  Well I've ran out of time. I hope that this email was
better than the first I love you and miss you.

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment