Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 28 - Wow !!


Things seem to be going great there. Also I guess I confused you in my last letter. So, I haven't transferred yet, that happens after General Conference on the 12th or 11th so I still have Elder Gardiner. But, the Bishop has already found the new home. I'm not sure when I will be changed though. It also means that I run everyday. Wow !!  I'm so out of shape. Some days I feel like I will die, but it is fun.

So before I go any further I wanted to say hi to Matt or Elder Weyland. Hello! Also sorry to Sister Fay. I've been waiting for her letter to arrive but nothing. Tell her thank you though and also the Carters. Wow getting their letter today was great. I was surprised when I got it. I thought it would have been hers. Oh well. I got lazy with my writing. It’s hard though. I haven't had a good Pday though. What I mean is that on pdays I have  been traveling to  too many different places. Not much time at home. Which is fine with me since it is soo small.

So miracles this week?... Well the best thing I can remember is this one contact on the street. We were on our way to meet 夢彌賅 for the last time. We got there early so we decided to jundo around the area. The last contact we began talking to was some student that was on his way to class. It wasn't anything special until the phone rang. It was the other Elders who took our friends away. 六六六 just joking about them taking them away. Any way he left me to finish up. So in my confusion I just started saying who knows what. And after some time my companion comes back and asked him if he had any interest in our message. To our surprise, he said that he had a lot and we are hopefully meeting in the future. He has tests all this week so time doesn't exist. However we have his phone number. I like the contact. Well other than that not much is happening. We have a weird 30/30 program class of 13yr old kids. They don't pay that much attention to the lesson but I hope they will accept it in the future when they are older. Well Korea has been nice. It’s perfect weather. A little cool in the morning but not too much. And the leaves are changing colors. We went to the temple today so that is why I didn't write yesterday. That will change though. Now we are suppose to email on the Monday before temple. So that will be nice. Well I can't write you this week, but I promise to write you next week.
Love you and miss you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment