Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 31 - Flying by


This week seemed to fly right by. I can't remember if I told you about the man we meet last week, 이두환. Sunday of last week we meet him in the streets. It was the strangest experience I’ve  had so far. We were walking to a Less-Actives home for a surprise visit when this man, 이두환, stopped in front of us. He got off his motorcycle and began to speak with us. It was weird at the time to have some stranger stop to talk. After a few moments we introduced ourselves as missionaries. He took it so well, in fact he took it so well he practically told us to teach. We began to teaching him the first lesson. He said that he understood what we said. I still don't know how to react to that. He asked questions about Joseph Smith and other Questions. Later on he started taking notes. It was unrealistic to me and one of the best things that have happened so far. Right, so far this week he has called almost everyday to see if we have time to meet. Other than that things have been quiet. OH, never mind they haven't. The first day we were going to meet he never showed up. It was awhile after that same day we found out that he had gotten  into a road accident and that he was going to the hospital. That was a shock, finding out that he needed to see a doctor. Luckily it wasn't too bad, he was sent  home that day and meet with the doctor again the next day. That was confusing to us. Well the day after that we got a call from him asking if we could meet.So we meet at the Bishop's home. The poor man, we use him so much. He has told us that being a bishop has made him so busy that some days he doesn't eat, or something like that. Anyway after that we have meet him three other times. Right now he is getting ready to move. That scared me for awhile having the idea of another really good investigator leave us. It's so good that he is so willing to give us everything to find him. Like the first day we meet he gave us his address, phone number and Email address. We found out where he is going and... it's still in our area. In fact it's closer to the center of our area. Well he has kept us on our toes.
  Other things that have happened this week? Well I haven't passed off the rest of the tests yet. With transfers. oh, I'm still in Inchon, Ka Jung .(인천, 가정-or 서구) well i love you mom and miss you. Also I'm still with Elder Gardiner. Thing are good and I'm still happy. The members are still feeding me well. Tell everyone I  Love them and that I pray for them each day. And tell Sister Fay that I will write her soon. bye. Oh thank you for the package.  It should be easier to get the package from the zone leader... He's now my companion. Well it seems like we are going to try to have a Halloween Party to get some of our younger investigators to come to church. But it might be weird. Since their parents may or may not know they are meeting with missionaries. Well I  hope that you and the house are doing good it sounds like so much has been done on it. Oh I found an extra tape in my luggage. I'll send it home next week. love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment