Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 33 - Happy Halloween Everyone !!

So far this week nothing special has happened. Our only really good investigator didn't go to church this weekend and he still hasn't read the Book of Mormon. I guess I can see what you are going through, through him. Moving takes a lot time and energy and after everything is moved things still need t o be placed in a good place. He is almost done, so he should have more time to read.  I'm hoping that as soon as he reads he will understand the importance of the gospel. Well as for the rest of our investigators. One has stopped answering our calls and we have not seen them in the longest  time. However a member has told us that that is how she is, she doesn't really answer her phone. So, we have been trying to reach her son on his phone, which we have found recently. No luck so far. We hope that he will want to go to the Halloween party tonight. Or else I don't know how we will ever meet with him. Next.  One man we have been meeting with we dropped. He's a good guy but he has told us that he is not going to go to our church. I think he needs a little more time and he needs to read more of the Book of Mormon. Other than that there doesn't seem to be much we can help with. A family we meet a few times seems to be doing poorly. Even after going to church for five years they still don't see the reason for receiving baptism. It's so hard to tell what is going on with them though. They live an hour away from us and most of the time they are not home. Also we just can't wait there all day for them since there are very few people who live or hang around there. Last of all, an old man we tried meeting with told us that he didn't want our book. Sad, it seems that the biggest problem we have is that none of them really want to read the Book of Mormon.
Our Halloween party didn't get planned so we aren't holding one. sad, However another companionship is holding a party at the church, same place that we meet Sunday. hopefully we can get someone to that.

   Anyways I loved the package that you sent. and from your E-mail you sent it sounds like you need more details. The first thing that I liked the most is the candy that was inside. Ha Ha... it was such a funny joke to read that there would be church books. I saw that someone ate some of the Kit-Kats. Ha Ha... also it was nice that I got the body wash and deodorant. Thank you. Also I was glad that there was no shampoo. Otherwise I would have too much. I love the Halloween window stickers you sent. I couldn't put them on our windows so I put them on my desk, there's a large piece of glass on it. I took pictures of it. Well things are good and I'm finding that I understand more than I think. So this next transfer I'll be moved somewhere?  Either in 가정, or a new area, that's on the 22nd of November. Hey that's a few days before my birthday. Hum??? - so... I don't know what I would like from you for my birthday but, Stephen " I would like another picture... Please!!!"   I'll need a little time to answer for now. Well, it sounds like life is busy right now. I'll do
all I can to help you out.  I don't know where I put the tape recorder so I'll try to find that today. Also I'll send you a letter or else. I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I love you and I pray for you daily.

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment