Monday, January 2, 2012

Week 39 - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. So far Christmas hasn't felt like the wonderful kind of holiday I remember, here. We had a special Christmas program at church, my companion and I sang a song. But other than that nothing else. I'm excited to call you today, I still don't know what to say. It's finally snowing here and it's colder than ever. brr~~~ luckily, I’m staying warm during this time. I really liked the package you sent, everything was great. Elder Han enjoyed his presents too. It was cool how the pictures you sent us are from his favorite artist. Ah, I can hardly think right now I’m so excited for today. Well so far this week the kid didn’t get baptized, he couldn't come to the interview so we are going to wait awhile and meet with him again for awhile. He seems to be doing good and he says he still prays everyday, so that is good. Also he says he still wants to be baptized.

Well as for 이두환 (Ee doo Hwan) 형제님, he has either stopped answering our calls or he still isn't back yet. Which is a little weird but that’s ok. umm... there isn't much more to say we’ve been to a lot of meetings this week or away from our area so most of our time was spent going back and forth. I love you a lot and miss you too. I'll be calling in a little bit!!!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment