Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 2 - "Short but Sweet" (Email)

Hello,
So this is my second PDay and it’s already running smother than the last one.  So in your letter you had many questions for me and I can’t remember them, but I’ll try my best.  My room is a fairly large area with two bunks, I sleep on the bottom.  My companions name is Elder Theobald.  Also there are two other missionaries in our room, Elder Cuttler, he is part Korean and he is from Utah and Elder Hatch, I think you’re talking to his mom, right?,so you know a little about him.  These three are the only ones in my district besides the three sisters.  My typical day goes like this. I get up around 6:30 am and start my day. Then I go to a classroom and do personal study until breakfast.  From there I go back to class and either taught by a teacher or I do a preplanned study.  Oohh  I’m going to cut it short for now. I miss you guys so much, but not too much.  As for your letters, I enjoy reading them a lot, I only wish I had more time to enjoy them.  The language is coming along pretty good, I would say.  I know how to read, write, pray ask question and more in Korean.  I have so little time left to write, I hope next time I can write faster.  I’ll send you another letter, bye for now….
Love your son,                                                                                                                
 Elder Westarp

No comments:

Post a Comment