Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 5 - Schedule Change

안녕하세요 (Hello)  Mom,

저는  사랑하십니다  (I love you)  The first day of the schedule change was okay.  I like how there is a time when I can read your letters now.  So, I can fully read your letters now, I found a few that I missed last time.  We are supposed to study our language on Pday, the new schedule has a set time for it too. So, I can’t remember the questions I answered last week, if any. 
I’ve tried to take my vitamins everyday. My diet is okay. I’ve been having a salad or piece of fruit for every meal, unless the salad is out or there is no good fruit (some are too ripe).  I take tons now (pictures).  My companion is from Texas. He was home schooled and his favorite thing to do is surfing. He leaves on the same day as me June 6th.  I exercise everyday.  On Pday our day ended at 2 o’clock, so from 7 am to 12 noon was laundry time.  My companion dries his clothes twice.  Then I write letters until 2 pm. 
A zone is bigger than a district and there are 7 missionaries in my district.  The Called 2 Serve letters do print out the Korea characters.  I did get the donuts you sent & I ate some of them.  Also I love your goodie boxes.  Oh I’ve shared my goodies but my companion is allergic to peanut butter.  I don’t get to call you on Mother’s day ! ! !  : (    I also don’t get to see you when I get on the plane to Korea, but I can call you I heard (on Mother’s Day) once we get transferred (to Korea).  Well that is all I could find, thank you for Carmen’s address.  I’m doing well & I’m excited to be the older 동이 soon. 
Love & miss you                 





Hi Dad,

I love you so much. I’m doing fine at the MTC.  The time change has thrown me off big time.  We woke up earlier and things were different, which I’ll explain in an email. When it gets to that time.  WOW, it has been rough.  I just want you to know I love you & I miss you.  I hope to hear from you more.



Hanna 안녕하세요,

학교가  어대셨습니까  ?   공보를 잘합니까   ?   모범생입니다  ?   Clinic  재미있습니까  ?
(How’s   school ?)    (Are you studying well ?)   (Are you the best student?)   (Is the clinic fun?)
I’m tired, so if I miss spell words, that is why?  자랑해요  (middle for love) & miss you.  Soooo sad that Chaplain is sick, poor kitty.  I’ll pray for him, okay, tell me if he gets better.  So June, that’s closer than it seems.  Less than 35 days or 840 hours,  yes I’m counting down.  I leave June 6th.  Well good luck & love you.   




안녕하세요  Rhylie,

How are you?  It’s sad that you can’t go to Drivers ED yet.  I was lost during the rest of your letter.  I didn’t understand what you were talking about.  But it sounded fun.  Is there anything happening over there, sounds like you guys are only working on the house.  Oh, I think there was some thing with track, I’m not sure though.  Well I live you & I hope you do well with waiting for DV  Ed.  I’m trying to pick out a nice card for you.  Love & miss you.


Stephen  안녕하세요,

How are you buddy, still lonely?  I miss you & Mom so much.  I hope you have as much fun as you can.  I guess I’m missing you way more than I thought & I wish I would’ve tried harder to do things with you. One things for sure, I’m going to try to be a better brother.  I’ll pray for you & school.  Are you almost done with school & how are you doing?  Stephen remember . . .  똑 똑해요 아주 똑똑해요  ! ! !  ( You are smart, very smart)  You can do anything.  I love you Stephen & I miss you, so much.  I know you will do great.  Less than 2 years from now we will meet again.



Mom  사랑합니다,

I’m sorry I just got overwhelmed last week.  We are preparing to teach a full 35 minute lesson from what we know.  So far we can go for five minutes, along ways off for now.  I think I can be better off now.  I’m getting how to form sentences & I feel more relaxed about teaching.  Answering any questions is still far off since we can’t understand them.  I’m sorry Mom,  I was so upset with myself & I kept over reacting to everything.  I love you & I want to give you a big hug.  Oh I wrote this letter after I sealed the first envelope.  I love you Mom & I miss you soooooo much.



사랑합니다   Elder Westarp


No comments:

Post a Comment