Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 3 - Going Better

Hello,
 This week has been the best so far. I feel I'm learning so much. Sorry I didn't answer your questions last week I got them at the end of the day. I have been so busy this week it seems that it flashed by, also so seems like it would never end. Its so weird, I feel like I've been here for months now. I miss you guys, oh I received your package. It was nice, my goody pile is building up now. The cookies went fast, they were still soft and delicious. I love Korean, it is so much easier than English in some ways and not in others. I now have to think... " What would Yoda say? "   They say things so that its opposite to what we would normally say. Besides that its awesome, the rules are the same for everything excepted for few words.  For example there's one past word that's changed to be said easier and its the only exception to its rules. Also I don't have to worry about changing words except the last one. It"s awesome, also my prayers are becoming more complex and thought out in Korean. I try to say a prayer in Korean at least five times a day. I find it makes my day better. So everyday seems to be the same, like a cookie cutter, but it's all worth it. OOOOOH, there are Koreans here, Four Elders and I think three sisters it's so cool.   I try speaking to them and they can kind of understand me, luckily they speak English also. They speak so fast and say complicated sentences that I don't understand, but its awesome. I can't wait until I can say something without pausing. Also I meet some one here I know, Guess who... Elder Harper, Reese Harper.  He's going to Taiwan, he got here six weeks before me. I couldn't believe it when I saw him...Oh out of time almost, I'm doing great this week,  better than the other two. It's nice to hear from you guys. My roommates are jealous that you write me ever day. They even joke about me asking you if you could write them for a week. Love you and miss, but not to much... Bye For now.
P.S. I will mail you more information, Write me your questions before Tuesday if you want to know right away
Got to go,   bye love you.
Elder Westarp

No comments:

Post a Comment